It’s time to build your future!
T Levels are a Gold Standard in advanced technical education, delivered by Bolton College from September. This means that if you’re a young person, you can be one of the first to take this new and inspiring qualification!
Equivalent to THREE A Levels, these two-year programmes will give you the professional and technical skills for an exciting career and successful future - you will gain the knowledge, experience and business links to open the door into skilled employment, degree education and higher Apprenticeships!
We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have; you can speak directly to one of our course tutors by completing the enquiry form available here. On receipt, one of our friendly tutors will get back to you as soon as possible.
When it comes to employment, current and up-to-date qualifications are ESSENTIAL. T Levels meet this demand because they’ve been developed with employers and businesses, which means the content is:
One of the many advantages of a T Level is an Industry Placement – what better way to enhance your learning, than utilising your new skills and knowledge on a sector-specific placement with an employer!
This means that 80% of your T Level will be classroom based, and the other 20% will see you learning from professionals, on the job; on completion of the programme, you’ll impress employers and universities with your experience, ensuring you progress to your dream career or further learning!
If you’ve got the ambition to succeed on a T Level, but you’re not quite ready to start, Skills to a T is the place to begin!
English and maths will be a focus, ensuring you get that essential grade 4, and you’ll also learn some of the vital skills that you will build on in your T Level.
On completion, you’ll be ready to progress, with the skills and confidence to succeed on your chosen T Level programme!
We offer T Levels and Skills to a T programmes in the following areas...
Construction output in the UK totals more than £110 billion per year, which means a T Level or Skills to a T qualification opens up a range of exciting opportunities!More
Your course starts by helping you get to grips with core knowledge about how the construction industry works; the principles of design; and the role of technology and sustainability. You'll then go on to specialise in one of the following areas: Bricklaying, Carpentry & Joinery, Painting & Decorating or Plastering.More
Digital: Digital Production, Design & Development
The broad nature of these programmes will prepare you for a role in a huge range of sectors, not just IT. That’s because in the UK, and globally, most companies have some form of digital requirements, whether it’s a company website or an internal IT system.
If you’re looking for a career that combines work and play, and allows you to make a real impact on the next generation, then a qualification in Education & Childcare is just what you need!More
Careers in Healthcare are fulfilling, making a real difference to the lives and welfare of others. If you’re caring, compassionate and supportive, then you’ll be well-suited to a career in this sector, with plenty of opportunities to progress and climb the career ladder!More
Healthcare Science is one of the fastest-growing areas of the NHS. This means a Healthcare Science qualification will open up a range of opportunities, giving you the practical and technical skills to build an exciting, and high level, career!More
High quality, structured and outcomes-focused industry placements are essential to the new T Level programmes.More
Everything you need to know about the new T Level qualifications, allowing you to help your young person make an informed decision about what to do after their GCSEs.More
Support young talent, shape the workforce of tomorrow and see how industry placements can benefit your business through the new T Level programmes.More