ESOL - English for Speakers of Other Languages
Is your first language something other than English? Do you need to improve your English for life and work? Apply for our ESOL course for residents of all ages and improve your:
Our highly-skilled teachers will help develop your English, maths, digital and IT skills. Learn how to:
- Give and understand instructions.
- Talk to and understand work colleagues and neighbours.
- Write and type notes, descriptions, letters, emails, narrative and reports.
- Apply for jobs and succeed in job interviews.
- Read and understand posters, adverts, emails instructions, articles and books.
- Use English grammar accurately to progress at work.
On completion, you’ll have an accredited ESOL qualification and you could progress to other courses, including GCSE English.