Foundation Studies helps students of all abilities to build skills for life. Our diverse range of courses aid progression into further study or employment.
Who is Foundation Studies for?
- Adults aged 19+ with learning difficulties and/ or disabilities but without an Education & Health Care Plan (EHCP).
- Adults who had an EHCP but this has now ceased.
Why choose Foundation Studies at Bolton College?
- We assess individual needs to see how we can best accommodate you.
- You’ll have a personalised individual learning programme, with goals to work towards.
- We’ll help you develop practical and essential job skills, as well as English and maths.
- Our friendly environment provides a sense of belonging, helping you to grow in confidence.
- Our teaching relates to the real world – we understand the barriers to work and teach crucial employment and life skills.
Please view our range of courses below then apply or enrol...