Our Apprenticeship programmes will give you vital hands-on experience, learning from real life situations, with the guidance of industry professionals. You’ll gain the skills and confidence needed to excel in your chosen career. This course will focus on repairing and refinishing body interiors of all kinds of motor vehicles. You will learn how to apply paint and finishes to vehicl
Motor Vehicle Employer Academy
Choosing a Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship with Bolton College makes sense; our brand new Motor Vehicle Employer Academy is supported by the RRG Group – one of the most successful car dealership groups in Northern England – as well as world-famous car brands Lexus, Skoda and Toyota!
You’ll enjoy high-class training and inspirational teaching with even more benefits: training on the latest hybrid electric vehicle technology; experienced guest speakers from the RRG Group; mock interviews with recruitment experts from the motor vehicle sector; and access to the University of Bolton’s National Centre for Motorsport Engineering!
The Benefits of an Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships offer great opportunities for people of all ages; an Apprenticeship is a job with training to industry standards, enabling you to enter a recognised occupation. All Apprenticeships are employer led, and as well as providing long term earnings, they also give you the ability to progress.
• You’ll earn a wage as you’re learning and are entitled to paid holidays.
• You can earn 10% more after studying on a Level 3 Apprenticeship than if you went straight in to work.
• 90% of apprentices remain in employment, either with their current employer or another company.
• 85% of employers participate in Apprenticeship programmes and consider them a good thing.
• You can train to post graduate level without incurring any university fees.
• By passing an independent End Point Assessment, you will join thousands of people acquiring a modern and recognised qualification.