Motor Vehicle Employer Academy
Choosing a Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship with Bolton College makes sense; our brand new Motor Vehicle Employer Academy is supported by the RRG Group – one of the most successful car dealership groups in Northern England – as well as world-famous car brands Lexus, Skoda and Toyota!
You’ll enjoy high-class training and inspirational teaching with even more benefits: training on the latest hybrid electric vehicle technology; experienced guest speakers from the RRG Group; mock interviews with recruitment experts from the motor vehicle sector; and access to the University of Bolton’s National Centre for Motorsport Engineering!
The Benefits of an Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships offer great opportunities for people of all ages; an Apprenticeship is a job with training to industry standards, enabling you to enter a recognised occupation. All Apprenticeships are employer led, and as well as providing long term earnings, they also give you the ability to progress.
• You’ll earn a wage as you’re learning and are entitled to paid holidays
• You can earn 10% more after studying on a Level 3 Apprenticeship than if you went straight in to work
• 90% of apprentices remain in employment, either with their current employer or another company
• 85% of employers participate in Apprenticeship programmes and consider them a good thing
• You can train to post graduate level without incurring any university fees