The Benefits of an Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships offer great opportunities for people of all ages; an Apprenticeship is a job with training to industry standards, enabling you to enter a recognised occupation. All Apprenticeships are employer led, and as well as providing long term earnings, they also give you the ability to progress.
• You’ll earn a wage as you’re learning and are entitled to paid holidays.
• You can earn 10% more after studying on a Level 3 Apprenticeship than if you went straight in to work.
• 90% of apprentices remain in employment, either with their current employer or another company.
• 85% of employers participate in Apprenticeship programmes and consider them a good thing.
• You can train to post graduate level without incurring any university fees.
• By passing an independent End Point Assessment, you will join thousands of people acquiring a modern and recognised qualification.
Our Apprenticeship programmes will give you vital hands-on experience, learning from real life situations, with the guidance of industry professionals. You’ll gain the skills and confidence needed to excel in your chosen career.
This course would suit you if you are currently working or looking to work in a role where you carry out regular child observations and deliver planned activities for children under five years.
It is aimed at those who have already completed the Level 2 Apprenticeship in Childcare, or who can demonstrate, through formal qualifications or relevant experience, a level of knowledge equivalent to that covered in Level 2. Level 3 Apprenticeships are particularly important if you wish to progress towards Nursery Management.
The course is a great way to build on your skills and gain a recognised qualification whilst also earning a salary.