Planning your career path can be a daunting prospect. Our Careers Advisors and Information Officers - based in Student Services – are available to offer impartial information, advice and guidance, tailored to your individual needs. The team can help and support you to find the right career path, whether you're a current or prospective student.
They can help you:
- Identify a career which suits your skills and qualifications
- Work out a progression route to help you to achieve your goals
- Complete applications for higher education, Apprenticeship and employment opportunities
- Apply for student finance for both Level 3 and higher education courses
- 1:1 Careers Advice appointments are available to meet all of your needs and can be booked in Student Services