Planning your career path can be a daunting prospect. Our Careers Advisors and Information Officers - based in Student Services – are available to offer individualised information, advice and guidance, tailored to your needs. The team can help and support you to find the right career path, whether you're a current or prospective student.
Throughout the year, we offer a range of employability services to enhance your career prospects. We can help you:
- Gain employability skills, qualities & values
- Learn about volunteering opportunities
- Enhance your CV
- Complete your National Citizen Service Application
- Take part in mock interviews & provide you with handy interview techniques
- undertake work experience or Social Action Projects
- Use social media to find and apply for work
- Gain knowledge of the local jobs market
- Get inspired through master classes and visits from industry professionals
- Manage your study programme
- Access online employability resources
- Make important decisions about your next steps
- Match to the job of your dreams!
Find out what other employability support we offer on our careers calendar below.