The Benefits of an Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships offer great opportunities for people of all ages; an Apprenticeship is a job with training to industry standards, enabling you to enter a recognised occupation. All Apprenticeships are employer led, and as well as providing long term earnings, they also give you the ability to progress.
• You’ll earn a wage as you’re learning and are entitled to paid holidays
• You can earn 10% more after studying on a Level 3 Apprenticeship than if you went straight in to work
• 90% of apprentices remain in employment, either with their current employer or another company
• 85% of employers participate in Apprenticeship programmes and consider them a good thing
• You can train to post graduate level without incurring any university fees
Our Apprenticeship programmes will give you vital hands-on experience, learning from real life situations, with the guidance of industry professionals. You’ll gain the skills and confidence needed to excel in your chosen career.
A Supporting Teaching & Learning Apprenticeship is a reliable way to take your initial step in to the schools and childcare sectors. Training to be a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant will give you first-hand insight into the workings of the classroom.
So if you’re a compassionate, creative and dedicated individual who wants to be involved with the developed of children and young people, an Apprenticeship could be the way to go. Shadowing a teacher, you’ll be involved in all aspects of classroom life, from play activities, to reading groups and class trips. And at the end of the course you’ll be ready to find employment or continue onto a Foundation Degree for
The course is a great way to build on your skills and gain a recognised qualification whilst also earning a salary.