Sports & Fitness Apprenticeships
Although a relatively small sector, the sports industry is expected to grow significantly. If PE was your favourite subject at school, why not pursue a sporty Apprenticeship?
3 reasons to do a Sports & Fitness Apprenticeship
- You’ll not only be able to develop your own practice, but you’ll also learn how to motivate and support others to develop theirs.
- If you choose the Exercise & Fitness route, by the end you’ll be fully qualified as a Fitness Instructor and will be able to work unsupervised in a gym.
- As a Fitness Instructor, you could earn up to £20,000 a year.
What we offer
- Activity Leadership (Coaching) Apprenticeship Level 2
- Coaching Apprenticeship Level 3
Potential job roles
You could work as a:
- Fitness Instructor
- Gym Instructor
- Recreation Assistant
- Exercise Instructor
- Leisure Centre Assistant
Click to view our current Apprenticeship vacancies and check for motor vehicle jobs. If there are none available you can still apply for an Apprenticeship and we'll give you advice about finding a suitable job.