If you’re good with your hands and making/fixing things gives you a real sense of satisfaction, then an Apprenticeship in Construction might be right up your street.
3 reasons to do a Construction Apprenticeship
- More than 224,000 UK jobs will be created by 2019 as the sector expands.
- With a broad selection of 10 trades – from brickwork and carpentry to plumbing and electrical installation – there is something for everyone.
- The construction sector offers the flexibility of being self-employed and setting your own rates.
What we offer
- Brickwork Apprenticeship Level 2
- Carpentry & Joinery Apprenticeship Level 2 and 3
- Electrical Installation Apprenticeship Level 3
- Manufacturing Apprenticeship Level 2
- Painting & Decorating Apprenticeship Level 2 and 3
- Plastering Apprenticeship Level 2
- Plumbing Apprenticeship Level 2 and 3
- Roof Slating & Tiling Apprenticeship Level 2
- Warehousing & Storage Apprenticeship Level 2
Potential job roles
On a Level 2 Apprenticeship, you might be working as an assistant or junior tradesperson. At Level 3, your responsibilities will be significantly increased.
Click to view our current Apprenticeship vacancies and check for construction jobs. If there are none available you can still apply for an Apprenticeship and we'll give you advice about finding a suitable job.