Applied Science Apprenticeships
There’s an increasing demand across the country for skilled and qualified Lab Technicians to work in a range of fields, such as forensic science, the health service and education. If you’ve got an enquiring mind and an eye for detail, this could be the programme for you.
3 reasons to do an Applied Science Apprenticeship
- When in College, you’ll benefit from learning in our £4.3 million STEM Centre, featuring industry-standard laboratories.
- As well as learning the fundamentals of science and a wealth of practical skills, you’ll gain a nationally recognised qualification in Applied Science.
- With experience, Lab Technicians can earn up to £25,000 a year.
What we offer
Laboratory Technicians Apprenticeship Level 2
Potential job roles
You could work as a:
- Laboratory Technician (Science Education)
- Laboratory Analysis Technician
- Laboratory Test Technician
- Laboratory Manufacturing Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
Click to view our current Apprenticeship vacancies and check for science jobs. If there are none available you can still apply for an Apprenticeship and we'll give you advice about finding a suitable job.