Beauty Therapy Apprenticeships
Beauty Therapy helps people to look and feel good. As a Beauty Therapy Apprentice, you’ll assist Senior Therapists and learn a range of skills and techniques – from waxing body hair to applying make-up and nail art.
3 reasons to do a Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship
- A Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship will expose you to a range of treatments such as massage, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology. Alternatively, you could choose to specialise in nail technology.
- Training in Beauty Therapy offers a wide range of career opportunities. If you don’t fancy working in a salon or on a cruise liner, with further training you could work as a Make-up Artist for film or TV!
- Beauty Consultants typically earn between £15,000 and £19,000 a year, excluding tips. Salon Managers can earn over £20,000 a year.
What we offer
- Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship Level 2
- Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship Level 3
- Nail Technology Apprenticeship Level 3
Potential job roles
Doing a Level 2 Apprenticeship, you could work as a:
- Junior Beauty Therapist
- Beauty Consultant
- Junior Make-up Artist
Doing a Level 3 Apprenticeship, you could work as a:
- Beauty Therapist
- Make-up Artist
- Beauty Massage Therapist
Click to view our current Apprenticeship vacancies and check for beauty therapy jobs. If there are none available you can still apply for an Apprenticeship and we'll give you advice about finding a suitable job.