Computing & IT Apprenticeships
IT is all around us and the sector is growing all the time. We are living in a digital age and the demand for industry experts has never been greater, so developing your skills in this area is one of the best career moves you could make.
3 reasons to study IT
- A new report published by e-skills UK predicts that from now until 2020, jobs in IT and telecoms will grow almost twice as quickly as the UK average – so now is the time to get qualified.
- You don’t need to be fluent in html and Java to work in IT. If you’ve got a logical mind and problem-solving skills, you can easily excel in this incredibly fast-moving sector.
- Starting salaries for IT Technicians are between £18,000 and £22,000 a year, and experienced Technicians can earn up to £30,000 a year.
What we offer
- IT (Information Technology) Apprenticeship Level 2 and 3
- Computer Installation & Repair Apprenticeship Level 3
Potential job roles
Doing a Level 2 Apprenticeship, you could work as a:
- IT Support Technician
- IT Helpdesk Advisor
Doing a Level 3 Apprenticeship, you could work as a:
- Web Developer
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Network Planner
- Software Tester
Click to view our current Apprenticeship vacancies and check for IT jobs. If there are none available you can still apply for an Apprenticeship and we'll give you advice about finding a suitable job.