Supporting Teaching & Learning Apprenticeships
Teachers aren’t the only ones who make a difference to a young person’s learning. Learning support staff, such as Teaching Assistants, play a vital role in the classroom by helping students to reach their full potential.
3 reasons to do a Supporting Teaching & Learning Apprenticeship
- As well as assisting with day-to-day classroom activities, you could find yourself helping out with arts and crafts activities, supervising outings, or reading to the class.
- You may get the opportunity to specialise in areas such as music or special needs.
- The Level 3 Apprenticeship is the ideal stepping-stone to a foundation degree or Higher Level Teaching Assistant training.
What we offer
Supporting Teaching & Learning Apprenticeship Level 2 and 3
Potential job roles
Doing a Level 2 Apprenticeship, you could work as a:
- Teaching Assistant
- Classroom Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
Doing a Level 3 Apprenticeship, you could work as a:
- Behaviour Support Coordinator
- Pastoral/Welfare Support Assistant
- Team Leader
Please be aware that to become a fully qualified Teacher you will need to study up to degree level.
Click to view our current Apprenticeship vacancies and check for teaching assistant jobs. If there are none available you can still apply for an Apprenticeship and we'll give you advice about finding a suitable job.