Motor Vehicle Apprenticeships
There are more than 32 million vehicles on the UK’s roads, so we need plenty of Motor Vehicle Technicians to keep them roadworthy. An Apprenticeship provides a direct route into this fast-paced industry.
3 reasons to do a Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship
- You’ll be learning in our new £4.3 million STEM Centre, which is kitted out with the latest industry-standard equipment.
- You’ll have the choice of specialising in Body Repair, Maintenance or Refinishing.
- Once qualified, experienced Technicians can earn over £25,000 a year.
What we offer
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance Apprenticeship Level 2 and Level 3
- Motor Vehicle Refinishing Apprenticeship Level 2 and Level 3
- Motor Vehicle Refinishing Body Repair Level 2 and Level 3
Potential job roles
Doing a Level 2 Apprenticeship, you could work as a:
- Light Vehicle Service Technician
- Assistant Mechanic
- Paint Technician
Doing a Level 3 Apprenticeship, you could work as a:
- Light Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Paint Technician
Click to view our current Apprenticeship vacancies and check for motor vehicle jobs. If there are none available you can still apply for an Apprenticeship and we'll give you advice about finding a suitable job.