Hairdressing & Barbering Apprenticeships
Whether your choose Hairdressing or Barbering, an Apprenticeship will cover all of the basics of the trade, preparing you well for a career in the industry. Duties might include booking appointments, drying and styling hair, and mixing and applying hair colouring.
3 reasons to do a Hairdressing or Barbering Apprenticeship
- Our industry-standard salons have been recognised by Wella Professionals and the British Barbers’ Association as training centres of excellence.
- On a Level 3 Apprenticeship, you can take your learning a step further by developing your cutting and colouring skills – potentially influencing future trends!
- Once fully trained, you could earn up to £20,000 a year.
What we offer
- Barbering Apprenticeship Level 2 and 3
- Hairdressing Apprenticeship Level 2 and 3
Potential job roles
Doing a Level 2 Apprenticeship, you could work as a:
- Junior Barber
- Junior Stylist
- Salon Assistant
Doing a Level 3 Apprenticeship, you could work as a:
Click to view our current Apprenticeship vacancies and check for hairdressing and barbering jobs. If there are none available you can still apply for an Apprenticeship and we'll give you advice about finding a suitable job.