An Apprenticeship in Childcare will provide a fulfilling opportunity to work with children and young people, while gaining important insight into their development. So, do you fancy working with some of the most interesting, funny and challenging people in the world?
3 reasons to do a Childcare Apprenticeship
- While working with children can be demanding, the reward of making a difference to a child so early in their life will outweigh any of the challenges.
- There is great scope for progression, with the opportunity to start as Nursery Assistant and move all the way up to Nursery Manager.
- Nursery Managers can earn between £22,000 and £30,000 a year.
What we offer
- Childcare Pre-Apprenticeship
- Childcare Apprenticeship Level 2 and Level 3
Potential job roles
Doing a Level 2 Apprenticeship, you could work as a:
- Early Years Worker
- Care Worker
- Assistant Youth Support & Community Worker
Doing a Level 3 Apprenticeship, you could work as a:
- Nursery Supervisor
- Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Teaching Assistant
Click to view our current Apprenticeship vacancies and check for childcare jobs. If there are none available you can still apply for an Apprenticeship and we'll give you advice about finding a suitable job.