Catering & Hospitality Apprenticeships
The need for trained chefs is rising quickly due to the recent focus on healthy eating and the importance of meals being made from scratch. In this way, catering professionals are in demand the world over.
3 reasons to do a Catering & Hospitality Apprenticeship
- The broad catering and hospitality industry contributes billions of pounds to the UK economy, and is one of the nation’s biggest employers of young people.
- The advantage of an Apprenticeship in this sector is the formal qualifications you will receive. Only 3% of existing hospitality training leads to nationally recognised qualifications, so this gives apprentices a real head-start.
- If you progress all the way, Head Chefs can earn up to £30,000 a year and General Hotel Managers can earn £60,000 or more!
What we offer
- Catering & Hospitality Apprenticeship Level 2 and 3
- Professional Cookery Apprenticeship Level 2
Potential job roles
You could work as a:
- Bar Person
- Kitchen Assistant
- Commis Chef
Click to view our current Apprenticeship vacancies and check for catering and hospitality jobs. If there are none available you can still apply for an Apprenticeship and we'll give you advice about finding a suitable job.