If you are a natural-born leader and a good communicator, you could consider a cereer in the public services sector.
Our full-time study programmes focus on practical participation and are designed to help you pass the selection process of a number of public service organisations, such as Police Force, Fire Service, Armed Forces and Prison Service
Our Public Services learners study a wide range of units on their courses, covering topics to develop their understanding of:
- Leadership and teamwork
- Fitness testing and training
- Understanding discipline and control in the Uniformed Public Services
- Aspects on the legal system and law making process
- Instructing physical activity and exercise
- Communication and technology in the Uniformed Public Services
- Career planning for the Public Services
- Responding to Emergency service incidents
- Physical preparation, health and lifestyle for the public services
On the full-time study programmes you will be able to study BTEC Level 1 Diplomathrough to Level 3. Achieving the full-time college Diploma qualification, together with practical experience gained from additional awards and qualifications, enables our learners to progress onto more advanced courses, such as HNDs, degrees, or directly into employment in the sector.