Here at Bolton College every student matters which is why we are committed to supporting you to:
- Achieve economic wellbeing
- Be healthy
- Be safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
The college has dedicated teams of highly trained staff and advisers to ensure that you are able to realise your full potential and achieve your learning goals.
Student Mentors can help you if you are:
- Being bullied
- Experiencing financial worries
- Finding it difficult to adjust to college life
- Having difficulty talking to your tutor
- Having problems at home
- Personal problems (drug and alcohol, domestic violence, benefits and homelessness issues)
- Struggling with course work
If you facing any of these problems or any other issues; please contact us during normal office hours. Student Mentors aim to maintain strict confidentiality at all times and adhere to the confidentiality code.
To make an appointment, contact the mentor who has responsibility for your area, or drop into our room A3.41 on the third floor at the Deane Road Campus. Please see the list below to find your area's mentor.